Thank you for your interest in our program!
We are a year round school, so we take applications for enrollment any time. At points in the year we have a waiting list for some classrooms, and priority for placement in each classroom is always given to currently enrolled children and their siblings. However, our arrangement of four classrooms with flexible age ranges gives us a bit of flexibility, so if your family is a good fit with our center philosophies please do not avoid applying even if there is a short waiting list.
Steps to Enrollment
- Call to schedule a visit. Call 445-8119 for the Infant Center and 445-4383 for the Preschool
- Tour our center and visit the classroom you hope to join. At this visit you will receive a packet of information, ask questions, and watch your child play in the classroom. Often tours are scheduled during a time when a project is being presented, so your child will have the opportunity to participate in an art or science project.
- Return the questionnaire (found here or at the back of your visitor packet), along with the registration fee and deposit. Upon return of the questionnaire and payment of the registration and deposit, your child will be added to either the classroom roster or the waiting list.
- Pick up an enrollment paperwork packet and schedule an enrollment visit.
- Attend the enrollment visit, where your child will receive a cubby, a classroom folder, and you will get a more in depth visit in the classroom with your child's teacher. This is your opportunity to ask more questions about what to expect on the first day, clarify what you need to bring, etc.
- Now you are in! Welcome to our school community!